$1,200,000 + SAV
Exceptional Lifestyle Opportunity Additional freehold available on 3 seperate titles zoned residential with a 10kW solar system.
About the Business
Located in an idyllic location straddling a beautiful river in a green valley with nearby plateau and coastal region, and set in an aesthetically pleasing environment consisting of 0.21 hectares of landscaped gardens, this business has become a mainstay of the region having served initially as a veterinary clinic and then expanding the business to Hospital status to provide needed services to the growing region.
This is a mixed veterinary practice attending to a variety of domestic pets and livestock, along with a substantial amount of voluntary wildlife work. It has a strong bias towards small companion animals accounting for approximately 90% of the practice income. This bias makes it almost completely immune to rural cyclicity and economic downturns. It offers a full suite of veterinary services including medical consulting, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, digital radiography, laboratory (microscopy, biochemistry and haematology), Class 4 diode laser therapy and surgery, dentistry (including dental radiography), nutritional advice and sales, and pharmaceutical
supplies along with merchandising.
• Rare opportunity of lifestyle and robust financial returns
• The business supports the option to work full time or part time.
• Staff are exceptional and easy to work with, being well established, well trained, dedicated and motivated.
• Friendly clientele who are appreciative and committed.
• The business is well equipped to provide the greatest return on investment, without being over invested in underutilised equipment.
• The premises have been carefully created to provide an excellent work environment with extremely efficient work flow.
• Option of 5x5 lease of the premises, or purchase of the property is available, allowing a purchaser flexibility.
• Considerable active database.
• Practice growth by active promotion into surrounding areas
• Expanding hours to accommodate working pet owners
• Diversify services from small companion animals to offer services to the many farms and hobby farms in the region to include large animals and in particular horses.
• Expanding premises to include additional services such as grooming, expanded retail and cattery
Optional Freehold available.