Delivering nationally accredited units of competency as a Registered Training Organisation operating in NSW and approved to train in all states
Potential For Purchasers
• Opportunity to expand business into other states.
• Large demand for Mobile Plant Operators in the operating region due to new infrastructure projects and so increased training and business opportunities”Government funding is readily available
• Increase scope to teach more units.
• RTO is permitted to engage partners and sub-contractors delivering the units it is approved to teach for fee for service.
About the Business
Over time the business has grown successfully to take
on additional units, qualifications and staff members
The business conducts regular training courses at its base training centre as well as on-site training as required.
The business has an excellent reputation and gets a lot of repeat business from its long-term client list.
Marketing initiatives utilised to promote the business include local print media, company website, google adwords, company newsletters, social media marketing and discount websites.
For this calendar year the business has received $100k of Government funding and $200K for the last calendar year. Additional funding is available each forthcoming calendar year.
• Repeat clientele – 20 years in operation with an excellent reputation.
• Business owner has a wealth of knowledge in the industry working in the field for over 40 years – he is happy to stay on in a contract position to assist.
• Government funding – approximately $100K - $200K each calendar year for the last 3 years and more available each year.